Water Emergencies & Clean-up
Time is critical when responding to a water emergency. Whether you have a malfunctioning dishwasher, washing machine, refrigerator or water heater, a sewer line break or backup, a toilet or sink overflow, or a broken, frozen or leaky pipe, it’s very important to call a professional who can stop the water source, start water removal and structural drying before toxic mold begins to grow, and to begin the process of water damage repair and reconstruction so that you and your family or business can get back to normal as soon as possible.
Prevent More Damage
Preventing Water Damage
There are some simple steps to take in every situation to prevent water damage:
- Find the source of the water and stop it.
- Be aware of hazards such as electric shock, slipping and toxic odors from sewer back-ups.
- Move valuables to high-ground.
- Block furniture with wood blocks, tin foil or plastic wrap to stop further damage.
- Begin removing water by any means you have.
- Call us a certified and qualified restoration contractor.
- Call your insurance agent to see about coverage.
- Be prepared to provide information about how the water loss happened and what you’ve done.
24/7 SERVICE CALL (757) 558-0805 NOW!